There will be no Wednesday night or Sunday night services for now.
Due to the outbreak of the Coronavirus (Covid-19), Mount Hope Assembly of God is taking precautions with the care of everyone who attends by including enhanced sanitation/disinfecting procedures.
Symptoms of COVID-19 include:
Fever, Fatigue, Dry Cough, Difficulty Breathing
I agree to the following:
1. I understand the above symptoms and affirm that I, as well as all household members, do not currently have, nor have experienced the symptoms listed above within the last 14 days.
2. I affirm that I, as well as household members, have not been diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 30 days.
3. I affirm that I, as well as all household members, have not knowingly been exposed to anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 30 days.
4. I affirm that I, as well as all household members, have not traveled outside the country or to any city considered a "hot spot" for COVID-19 infections within the past 30 days.
5. I understand that Mount Hope Assembly of God cannot be held liable for any exposure to the COVID-19 virus caused by attending our service.